1981 Fiat Spider 2000
$11,000 + TAXES & LICENSING
We at Clarkson Fine Cars are thrilled to offer this classic 1981 Fiat Spider 2000 for sale. This beautiful little Italian roadster is a joy to drive to and behold, offering fanastic vintage sports car style and charm, at a very affordable price.
Here are some highlights of this delightful vehicle:
- Very low mileage: 94,000 kms!
- East Coast car
- Repainted in burgundy with period correct gold pin stripes and Momo wheels
- Tan leather interior with wood trim in good condition, recently detailed
- Newer canvas soft top in good condition, easy to operate
- Updated Alpine sound system with four speakers - sounds great!
- Solid body, frame, floors
- Converted from electronic fuel injection to Weber carburetor; starts instantly and runs fantastic
- Custom exhaust, sounds wonderful
- Entire front end overhauled: all new bushings, ball joints, new shocks and alignment
- New front brake calipers
- Four brand new tires
- Fresh oil change & spark plugs
- 5-speed manual transmission shifts well
- Functional roll bar
We are offering this classic Fiat for just $11,000 plus taxes and licensing. It is not perfect, and as such is being sold as-is, but we'd be willing negotiate getting this car safetied. It runs and drives quite well, and really doesn't need a lot be perfect. We can sort it out for you, or take it away, drive it for the rest of the season and tinker with over the winter. Either way, it's a peach of car that deserves to be loved and enjoyed.
The car can be viewed at Clarkson Fine Cars at 2357 Royal Windsor Drive in Oakville. We're open from Monday to Friday from 8-5:30, with evenings and weekends available by appointment. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to come see this charmer of a car!