2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
$46,900 + TAXES & LICENSING
We at Clarkson Fine Cars are thrilled to offer this incredibly well preserved 2002 Chevy Corvette Z06 for sale. This is without a doubt the cleanest C5 Corvette any of us have ever seen, and honest-to-God just about perfect. It's spectacular.
Here are some highlights of this vehicle:
- Super low mileage - only 32,000kms/20,000 miles!
- US Car, originally from Kentucky
- Imported into Canada in June 2010
- No accidents
- Factory black paint in excellent condition
- No dings, dents, scuffs, very minimal patina on nose
- Two-tone Torch Red and Black leather interior in incredible condition
- 5.7L LS6 V8, 405hp, 400lbs-ft of torque
- Tremec T56 6-speed manual transmission, very tight shifter
- Haltech Intake
- Full Borla Exhaust with long-tube headers, sounds incredible.
- Michelin Pilot Sport tires
There's really not a lot else to say. It's a rare Z06, it's in terrific shape, it's got hardly any miles on it. This is an investment-grade collector car that you can enjoy for years and never lose a penny on.
We are offering this immaculate Corvette for safety certified for $46,900, plus taxes and licensing. The car can be viewed at Clarkson Fine Cars at 2357 Royal Windsor Drive in Oakville. We're open from Monday to Friday from 8-5:30, with evenings and weekends available by appointment. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to come this beautiful beast of a car!